At ICSS, Shamanic teachings, tools, and ceremonial opportunities are available for the expanding wave of individuals who seek healing, fulfillment, and connection ― with themselves, with others, with Nature, and with Spirit.
August 7-13, 2016
A Week of Self-Discovery and Ceremony in Nature
Come to our Information Evenings – April 12 and May 3 at 7:30 1173 Davenport Road Toronto. Please call 416 603-4912 to let us know you are coming.
This week-long shamanic retreat is designed to provide adult seekers of all ages with spiritual tools, wheels and keys of knowledge, purification ceremonies, and rites of passage from the lineage of the Sweet Medicine Sundance Path.
The week builds up to your participation in a beautiful overnight vision quest ceremony that will help you to make Spirit your companion as you learn to navigate your life passages with grace and power.
The teachings and ceremonies that you receive will be personalized so that the knowledge is directly relevant to You, no matter what age or stage of
life you are at.
• Develop a deeper connection to Grandmother Earth and all of nature.
• Learn how to heal your heart, body, mind, spirit, and soul.
• Learn about critical learning periods in your life (both now and in the future).
• Understand your current life stage and what life is communicating.
Only You know when the time is right for this jump in your evolution. If what you desire most right now is positive change and transformation, if you are looking to heal the past and change your future, if you are hungry for spiritual experiences that are meaningful to You, then join us this summer for Vision Quest 2016.
• Discover practical ways to support your evolution in these changing times.