Chuluaqui Quodoushka Level I:
A Shamanic Approach to Spiritual Sexuality
If you have been seeking to explore your sexual energy and its spiritual potential, then look no further.
Based on ancient shamanic traditions, the experience of Quodoushka will open up for you a new understanding of spiritual sexuality.
What is Spiritual Sexuality?
Spiritual Sexuality is a reverence for the energy that creates all life.
The merging of sex and spirit is, in fact, our birthright as human beings.
What will I learn at a “Q”?
The Chuluaqui Quodoushka – or “Q” – workshop will give you the knowledge and tools to develop your spiritual-sexual potential. You will:
* Increase your sensual awareness and develop a deeper connection to your body
* Have opportunities to safely explore the world of touching with sensitivity and sensuality
* Master breathing techniques to harness the power of your life force energy
* Balance your inner feminine and masculine energies
* Discover beautiful ways to bring new understanding, openness and healing to your natural sexual self
Is the “Q” safe for me?
* Your participation is voluntary and based entirely on your personal comfort level
* The practice of spiritual sexuality does not require you to subscribe to a particular set of beliefs
Where did these teachings originate?
Since 1985, Quodoushka workshops have empowered people around the world to unlock their deep seeded blocks against pleasure and to have greater health, hope, happiness, harmony and humour in their sexual lives.
The Chuluaqui Quodoushka teachings are based in sacred Shamanic traditions which integrate spirituality and sexuality as an essential part of life. The wheels, keys, and knowledge offered in this workshop provide an alternative and enlightened approach to sexuality.
The old ways teach that the world “Chuluaqui” refers to the primordial life force energy from which everything is created. It is the innermost essence of all beings, the whirlwind serpent fire of spiritual sexual creation. “Quodoushka” is the magickal energy created when two life force energies merge to create a new energy which is greater than the sum of its parts.
Teachings, guided exercises, rituals, and ceremonial support are provided through the faculty of the Institute for Contemporary Shamanic Studies. These men and women combine many years as ceremonial leaders, teachers, apprentices, counselors, parents, and partners to provide a strong container for growth.
Who can attend?
Past workshop attendees have ranged in age from 18 to 80+. Participants are welcome to attend as singles or couples. People of all sexual orientations are welcome.